· Ship and Passenger Lists: Gives steps on searching for specific vessels and passengers on those vessels.
· Researching Ships and Seafarers: Discusses how someone would research a specific ship based on name.
· Ships & Passenger Lists: Offers resources on researching ships.
· Have Ship, Need Information: Provides ways for people to research ships from World War II.
· Maritime Information Exchange: U.S. Coast Guard database of ships.
Libraries and Databases
· California Maritime Academic Library: Complete library with searchable database dedicated to maritime history.
· Puget Sound Maritime Historical Society: Historical society focused on providing information on different ships and the history of the area.
· National Maritime Museum Archives: Gives instant access to holdings in the Museum.
· National Maritime Museum Library and Manuscripts Catalogue: Searchable database of books and manuscripts in their library.
· Maritime Database: Provides research into current and past ships, captains, ports and other information relating to maritime history.
· Schoonerman Maritime Data Base: Historical database covering different historical ships, dimensions, location and other information.
· Maritime Museum San Diego: Museum dedicated to the maritime history related to San Diego.
· Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum: Museum with exhibits and historical maritime artifacts.
· Baltimore Maritime Museum: Educational museum focusing on the maritime history surrounding Baltimore.
· North Carolina Maritime Museum: North Carolina-based museum with an emphasis on the history of the state.
· San Francisco Maritime Park: National Park Service historical area that focuses on the history of San Francisco, with a maritime museum.
· Institute of Nautical Archaeology: Part of Texas A&M University dedicated to the topic or nautical archaeology.
· International Journal of Nautical Archaeology: Peer reviewed journal with articles and subjects relating to the field.
· Nautical Archaeology: Provides resources and more information on different topics within the field of nautical archaeology.
· Underwater and Maritime Archaeology: Contains resources in the field of nautical archaeology.
· Underwater Archaeology: Offers resources on underwater archaeology in relation to maritime history.
· Maritime Education: Provides resources on the study into this field.
· College of Maritime Education: Higher learning institution emphasizing maritime studies.
· Boat Donation: Educate yourself on how the marine industry gives back by donating old boats and schooners.
· Marine Institute : Institute associated with the University of Newfoundland.
· Center for Maritime Economics & Logistics: European institute focusing on the study of economics and its relation to maritime concerns.
· Maritime College: College program connected to the State College of New York.